Monday, February 2, 2009

She's Here!
Fiona Aileen Knoth
Our Superbowl Baby!

February 1, 2009
2:48 pm
6 pounds 6 ounces
19.5 inches

Happy Daddy! (with an exhausted Mama in the background!)

Proud Grandma


Just before leaving the hospital


Getting a little sun bath


Our pretty girl




4 comments:

  1. WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Beautiful name you guys - you done well Sue! Can't wait to hear the birth story. Get some rest and enjoy it all. Need your address when you get a chance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the comment above but I think I have your address. Fiona is beautiful. I think she looks so great! Sorry Brian had to miss the super bowl but if anything was worth it, it's Fiona. our best wishes go out to you.

    xoxo, melinda, jonas and finnegan

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the socks, and what a treat to get a mid-winter sunbath on the day of your birth in alaska! can't wait to catch up you guys once you get settled, and learn how to sleep again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I'm overwhelmed. She is so beautiful. I cannot wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete