Sunday, February 8, 2009

One Week Old!

Our first week with Fiona has flown by.  She is such a mellow baby!  She mostly just sleeps and nurses.  She loves a good sun bath when the weather cooperates.  We can't wait for things to warm up to take her out on walks.  We said good bye to Granny today.  It was so nice having her here for the birth and Fiona's first week of life.  We'll miss her and can't wait to see her again.  I've been meaning to get more pictures on here but... well, I've been busy holding my baby!


Our new family

Baby toes!

Kicking back after a good nursing session! Nothing is more satisfying!

Granny, Mama, and Fiona

Mom working on curtains...they turned out awesome!

The little bean burrito snoozing with Daddy






3 comments:

  1. SO happy for your new family. I'm so glad she's a mellow baby. Enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aha, your little bean burrito! never heard that expression before, but that's one heck of a swaddle! nice work you guys, she's a cutie.

    ReplyDelete