In a couple of weeks Fiona and I are going to start doing childcare. We have 3 friends coming part time. We are so excited to have them here to play with us. I knew that we needed a place for toys and I had this shelf in my head. Brian, being the cool guy that he is, was able to build exactly what I wanted! I picked a pretty bright blue color and voila, the toy shelf of my dreams! I love it so much! And I love Brian so much! He even measured my baskets to make sure that they would fit the shelves. My plan is to not exceed the toy shelf with toys! I'll rotate some things in and out but I'm going to try hard not to get toy overload... wish me luck in that!
Monday, August 10, 2009
Brian Rocks!
In a couple of weeks Fiona and I are going to start doing childcare. We have 3 friends coming part time. We are so excited to have them here to play with us. I knew that we needed a place for toys and I had this shelf in my head. Brian, being the cool guy that he is, was able to build exactly what I wanted! I picked a pretty bright blue color and voila, the toy shelf of my dreams! I love it so much! And I love Brian so much! He even measured my baskets to make sure that they would fit the shelves. My plan is to not exceed the toy shelf with toys! I'll rotate some things in and out but I'm going to try hard not to get toy overload... wish me luck in that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I know Stu and Nora are enjoying themselves, and they really dig the chickens. Patrick
ReplyDelete