Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fall in Kodiak

post hike hat head... don't worry the curls were back in 5 minutes!

just after a nursing break on the mountain

Wind Energy!

Maia, Papa, and Fiona

The Fall weather is definitely here. I really love this time of year. We've been bundling up for walks in between rain storms and being cozy at home during them. The pictures above are from a hike on Piller Mountain which is just behind Kodiak. Check out our windmills... Kodiak on the forefront of green energy for Alaska!

I'm really into knitting mode now that the weather is getting cooler. Right now I'm working on a pair of wool pants or longies for Fiona. I'm already thinking about the next pair for her new baby cousin (due on Christmas!). I'm also on the search for old wool sweaters to upcycle into pants, soakers, and other projects. This weather puts me in a crafting mood. Now to find time to work on these projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment