Fiona has a new bed which we affectionately call her nest. Its a twin mattress tucked in next to our bed. It's so cozy with her lamb skin and her special blankets. The pink and purple one was made just for her by her Aunt Tanya and the white one was made just for me when I was a baby. I don't mind sharing! She takes her naps in her nest and starts her night off in it too. As you can see, she loves it!
We called in sick this week as the crud is working its way through the house. Brian is back at work and seems to be over it the quickest. Fiona and I are on the mend too although we have been taking extra naps and feeling just plain tired (and maybe a bit grumpy!) throughout the day. Last night we actually had a good nights sleep. I spent several mornings (4am!) running a hot shower to steam up the bathroom to help loosen up Fiona's clogged nose. It was nice to be able to skip that routine last night and know that we are indeed getting better. We also decided not to wear our pajamas all day today as a sign of our improved health! We are glad to be over the worst of it.



No comments:
Post a Comment