Saturday, December 4, 2010

I've been neglecting the blog! Things have been busy around here. We had a wonderful visit with Emmy. I did not want to let her go back home! It made us all feel better that we'll be seeing each other in January. She was a huge help in getting ready for the bazaar. I can honestly say that I couldn't have done it without her help. She was able to really see Fiona in her element which was fun. Not the shy Fiona who most people see when we are out and about, but the feisty, loud, and intense Fiona that Brian and I get everyday! And feisty she is! She is very sure that she needs to get herself dressed and not wear diapers. Basically she wants to do it her way! I do love her independence but have to admit it can be a lesson in patience for her Mama and Papa! I hope that you enjoy the videos below. More coming.... I won't neglect the blog for this long again!







1 comment:

  1. love the videos heard on phone but super to see
    and hear thanks sue I am sure u miss your niece so much. Glad u had her for a while

    ReplyDelete