Ok, on to the goods...
Monday, November 14, 2011
We're back...
I've been meaning to sit down and write on the blog for weeks! Instead I've been learning to adjust to life with a newborn in the house. At some point during the last month we have all been sick too. But now I have more pictures to share with you. We are loving our sweet baby Maeve. Fiona never gives her one kiss- it is always one of the cheek and one on her head. Fiona is totally in love with her and calls her Baby Sister more then Maeve. This is not to say that she doesn't have her moments. She tells me things like, "Put Baby Sister in her hammock" or "Pass Maeve to Papa". My favorite is when she gets things mixed up and tells me to "pass Papa to Maeve." Ha!
Ok, on to the goods...









Ok, on to the goods...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



thanks for the update Sue! We love the new pics
ReplyDeleteThe Northern Ohio Knoth's