Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fall Crafts

This one is for Grandpa Jim!

Play silks in the sun!

Jazzing up some T's

Rice bin fun

digging her toes in!

I'm preparing for the annual holiday bazaar in November. I've been dying play silks, making felt balls, and experimenting with stenciling among other things. It has been really fun and I am so glad to be back to crafting! I'm so excited that Emily will be coming up in November to do the bazaar with me! Between us, we should have a ton of cool things! I think I'm going to finally set up an etsy shop too. I'll let you all know when!

Fiona has been busy too! She's been enjoying her own crafts of painting and coloring. I've given her homemade play dough a couple of times too. She likes it for a while and then gets interested in tasting it! I plan to whip up a batch of gluten free play dough this week! It is fun to see her exploring the colors and textures. Today I filled a big storage bin with rice. She loves it! She has been pouring the rice from container to container and feeling it with her fingers and toes!

Things she's saying these days:
~Hold you, which means hold me. This melts my heart every time!
~Thank you, you're welcome. She always says it together!
~Pants OFF, shirt OFF, diaper OFF... now bath! She would love to be in that tub all day if I would let her! She'd also like to be naked all day if I would let her!
~Mmm, weally weally goob Mama! She likes to say this at meals and makes me feel so good!
~The other night we had a late dinner and I just whipped up some quesadillas. Just cheese, nothing fancy. She pulled apart her tortillas and said, "Beans, are you? Are you beans?" Nothing like your one year old calling you out on your simple dinner!

1 comment:

  1. thanks Sue, just saw the pics great shots, I just took them out to Grandpa you really brought a smile to his face! It crushed him to think he scared her Keep the shots coming we luv all of you Mom K

    ReplyDelete