What a month it has been! We had such a great trip. We've been home a week and I realized I really need to get some pictures up and update the blog! I also realized that I'm horrible at taking pictures while on vacation! Oops.
We started out with a week in Ohio. Fiona took to her cousins right away! Rachel was able to come to Grandma and Grandpa's house early which was a nice treat. Fiona played with her while Brian and I enjoyed catching up with the rest of the family. Fiona was pretty shy of everyone else. Grandpa's party was pretty amazing. Ton's of people came to wish him a Happy Birthday. That was probably the most overwhelming part of the trip for Fiona but we were so happy to be there for the big event!
Then we were off to Whidbey for 3 weeks. It was so nice to settle in on the farm. Fiona LOVED the animals and LOVED LOVED LOVED all the activity and fun her cousins provide. We were there for the Island County Fair and even got in on bidding for a pig! It's coming home on the barge for our freezer! I loved being a part of the fair and watching the kids show their animals. I can't wait until Fiona can be a 4-H kid!
Mostly it was just nice to get a huge dose of family and sunshine. Fiona spent the first couple of days home looking for her cousins but has pretty much settled into fall in Kodiak. It was a great month!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment