Monday, June 8, 2009

Teeth!

Just a quick note for today.  I began my adventure in solo parenting yesterday.  Good news is she went to bed peacefully.  She sometimes fights bed time and I rely on Brian a lot when she does so I was happy it went well.  Brian flew to Sand Point and will be doing his survey cruise until the 24th.  He brought the video camera so I hope he brings back some good footage of life on the boat to share.  They will be doing bottom trawl surveys from Sand Point to Kodiak.

And big news on the Fiona front... She has teeth coming in!  I saw one peeking out through her bottom gum last night!  So exciting.  I'm sorry Brian is missing it.  Fiona is handling it really well.  We've used the homeopathic teething tablets a bit and she's wearing her amber teething necklace which is helping a lot.  Brian was very skeptical about the amber necklace, claiming it was more of my "hippie stuff."  He did admit that in the past week she's been much less cranky about her teeth.  He said if the teeth came in with out much fuss he'd be a believer.  HA! I love it when I'm right!  Hippie stuff aint all bad!

1 comment:

  1. Too funny about the teething necklace! I wish I had known about that with Nora...she didn't take to teething very well. Maybe that could've helped her!
    Zoya

    ReplyDelete