I really love cloth diapering Fiona. The diapers are so cute and I don't need to worry about any chemicals against her skin. Living on an island with a land fill that is close to capacity makes us feel like we need to do our part for the environment too. One of my favorite cloth diapering sites in Green Mountain Diapers. Great selections, great prices, great quality! I noticed that she needed some pictures of babes in her diapers. Check out our diaper model about half way down the page! She is officially famous now! (at least in the cloth diapering world!) Love it!
Thursday, June 11, 2009
We have a model in our midst...
I really love cloth diapering Fiona. The diapers are so cute and I don't need to worry about any chemicals against her skin. Living on an island with a land fill that is close to capacity makes us feel like we need to do our part for the environment too. One of my favorite cloth diapering sites in Green Mountain Diapers. Great selections, great prices, great quality! I noticed that she needed some pictures of babes in her diapers. Check out our diaper model about half way down the page! She is officially famous now! (at least in the cloth diapering world!) Love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



She's the most beautiful baby there!
ReplyDeleteTotally unbiased Aunt Bridget