Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Fiona Signing "Puppy Dog"

(For some reason when this video is on blogger it cuts off part of her head. Just ignore that part!)

Fiona started signing dog a couple of days ago and I wanted to share this video. As I was editing the video she kept hearing my voice asking her to sign dog and she was doing it over and over again! You can hear her work on the sounds as she is signing. To sign dog you pat your leg and then snap your fingers as if calling a dog. (She skips the snapping part.) I think she likes this sign so much because the dogs do come to her! Such power for a little girl! She loves it!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. enjoy itI did how lucky we are to have a media that lets us delight in her developement thanks for sharing!!! love you all Grandma Nancy

    ReplyDelete