Friday, November 27, 2009

So much to be thankful for!

Whippin' up Birthday Fettucini

Checking out the touch tank

Mesmerized by the fish

The after bath Lyle Lovett hair!

Standing!

crawling!

What a great week! I had a wonderful birthday. Brian made one of my favorite meals, chicken fettucini. Mmm! So good! Fiona and I brought Brian lunch at work on Tuesday. She's lucky enough to have a Papa that works at the Touch Tank, a Kodiak hotspot. She loves looking at the fish and crabs in the tank and splashing in the water.

Fiona is also a girl on the move these days. Suddenly something clicked and she started crawling on her hands and knees. She's everywhere now! Between crawling and pulling up I can't turn my back for a second!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving meal with our friends Paul, Tina, and Sahale. Fiona enjoyed the turkey and sweet potatoes. I made Uncle Bob's sweet potatoes although I still think he made them better! Paul made a delicious turkey... I'm off to eat leftovers! It was a great day spent with great friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment